Initially I wanted to continue this work, but decided to leave it as it is. Unfortunately, I am still unable to catch up the real-colours, the camera I use is limited in performances. Soon, I’ll get a proper camera and shoot all these again.
One day I’ll surely do it better. Tomorrow will be wrapped up and send it away, simply enterring a private collection.
Experiment in art :-). Poppy-flower art. Testing brushes, strokes & colours & textures for a further project of this kind.
I recognize, for moment I’m short with the proper gear to get quality pictures. I will fix that, hopefully soon. Until then I use mobile phone camera to shot my works.
So the news are that I have framed the last paints. Visited DM and the DIY shops in my area, got from there the quality stuffs I needed.
Waiting to drying this and then to frame it up.
…I’ve created something ‘consistent’.
Last weekend felt the calling back. However, I decided to change something (following several failures, wasting canvases and colours), where I’ve been unable to ‘burn’ in a way to have distinctive brush strokes. In spite of resident ideas.
Somehow, I found a balance between touch, feeling and inner burn. Got two works, in metallic & interference water colours. Good media, good mats. Simply love it. I think I will follow up with this line of expression.
Both works are already mounted with quality passe-partout quality frames. Pictures with the frames- to follow up, soon.